Wednesday, October 26, 2005

I'd like to say... Oh my God!!!! Now i'v seen it all....



Hey guys,
I was really surprised when i came across this article and i think all you guys should have a look at it.Its kinda cool in a very strange way and I mean it! Well, for starters Ballistic Publishing has released yet another eye popping image book and this time guess what its about, well, the ' Hottest chicks in the CG world' . wow! call me a geek but i checked the images out.... WOW! :-)

CgTalk Article : Ballistic Publications

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey everyone, nice blog site. Seems everybody has one of these blog sites except me. Even my sister has one, but she just likes to complain about everything....and I really mean everything. You know, the world sucks, etc...lol. She started it after her boyfriend dumped her. Originally I started out searching websites looking for peer to peer related info to improve the traffic at my mp3 music filesharing site; then I decided to try blog sites. There are so many of them it's unbelievable. I never heard of or knew what a blog was until last year. Anyway, I'm trying to improve my site and was originally looking for relevant information I could use. Got sidetracked a bit....lol. It was interesting. Thanks, Mike

Anonymous said...

Prompted
Reaction to current events by INtake's Blog Squad Parks-like leaders needed This is a woman who deserves great praise and admiration from the public and most especially the black community for her courage and ...
http://www.massachusettsinjurylawyers.com

Anonymous said...

Nice Blog!!!   I thought I'd tell you about a site that will let give you places where
you can make extra cash! I made over $800 last month. Not bad for not doing much. Just put in your
zip code and up will pop up a list of places that are available. I live in a small area and found quite
a few. MAKE MONEY NOW

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the blog. I am looking for ideas about debt cards for my site. Not exactly what I needed, but an interesting stop.